The Half Full Running Club is the Official Training Partner for the Marin County Half Marathon. Join us in our SF-based training whether you are able to run one block or 10-miles we are able to assist you in achieving your running goals. We have traditional training and we incorporate the Galloway Run/Walk Training Theory.
The Half Full Running Club has RRCA certified coaching staff, and is a member of the Road Runners Club of America. If you are interested, at no extra charge, our coaching staff will design an individual plan to assist in your journey. The Half Full Running Club is a non-profit club that is run by the members.
The 12-week training program for the Marin County Half Marathon begins February 6, 2017
The 18-week training program for the Marin County Half Marathon begins December 26, 2016
To Register go to: http://www.halffullrunning.com, click on join.
If you have questions please email: email@example.com
Club Features: Annual membership fee is $50
- Year round training
- Year round social runs
- Detailed day-to-day Training Schedule
- RRCA Certified Coaches
- Coach Support on long runs and at weeknight runs in downtown SF, and via email
- Monthly e-newsletter regarding weekly runs, runner tips, etc.
- SCHWAG: 1 tech shirt, hat, and Polar Bottle water bottle
- A VIP Area race day to store your bag during the Marin County Marathon Race